Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Drawn to You by Vanessa Booke



Rating: 4 Stars

Title: Drawn To You

Author: Vanessa Booke

Publisher: Vanessa Booke (I think)

Genre: Contemporary Romantic/Erotica

Length: 76 pages

Summary:

Your whole world can change in a single moment-a reckless moment where you let go of your inhibitions and you lose control.

I pride myself of never losing control, but somehow, I did with her.

It started with a promise, It grew with a kiss. And it ended in heartbreak.

My name is Tristan Knight and this is my story. I'm not your average New York millionaire. In fact, when this story begins I am nothing to no one except her. My best friend's little sister - the light among the darkness.


Review:

This prequel shows us how it all got started and I honestly can't wait to read the next book in this series.

Who keeps a promise 4 years after its made? Who remembers a promise they made 4 years ago? Tristan does and he follows through on that promise.

This short story will squeeze your heart with what happens at the beginning, then your heart will crack with what happens at the end of it. This book shows you how innocent Emily was and how dark Tristan was. It shows you glimpses of how Tristan's life was and what he went through.

The author draws you in from the very first paragraph and doesn't let you go until the very end.

No comments:

Post a Comment