Thursday, January 22, 2015

'Til Death Volume 1 by Bella Jewel


Rating: 4 stars

Title:' Til Death Volume 1

Author: Bella Jewel

Publisher: Bella Jewel Publishing

Genre: Contemporary Romance, Dark

Pages: 196 pages

Summary:

They say there's a fine line between love and hate.
There is.
I married a douchebag.
I didn't know it at the time.
He came in like a handsome stranger and blew me off my feet.
I fell madly in love, like the naive girl I am.
Then he left me high and dry.
Turns out, I was nothing more than a business plan for billionaire playboy, Marcus Tandem.
He needed to be married in order to obtain his grandfathers business, and I was the poor victim in his path.
I believed in what we had, until the truth reared its ugly head.
I never meant anything to Marcus. Not a damned thing.
With my world spinning on its axis, the girl I once was has long since died.
Instead he left me as this empty, emotionless shell.
I may have made a vow before God to love and cherish him ‘Til Death do we part, but it’s time for me to give back to Marcus, exactly what he gave me.
He has to pay.



Review:

Oh my goodness, what to say about this book. This book is smoking hot! I do mean smoking!

You have Katia, who works hard for what she has in life. She goes to work everyday for a jerk, works long hours for little pay, takes care of her mother who is partially invalid. Then you have, Marcus, a man with money, has his own business, used to getting his own way. He sees Katia just when he needs a wife and decides she'll do.  He does everything that he can to make her fall in love with him and she does. He pulls all the stops out and they get married.

He doesn't know how to love and doesn't want to. Why would he - his life is great just the way it is. She wants more than he is giving, she wants him to love her. He wants things to stay the same. Then one day it all comes crashing down on her. When she confronts Marcus is he going to lie or is he going to tell her the truth, no matter what the cost?

This book is Part 1 of a 2 part series.

No comments:

Post a Comment