Sunday, January 4, 2015

Yep, I'm a Slacker


Yep, I'm a total slacker.

Aside from the fact that 2014 was a totally shitty year for me, I've been in a writing slump. I read books but for some reason, when it comes to writing the review, I just couldn't make myself do it. I'd think about it! But I'd never do it. I think they were too long and I'd get intimidated by it.

So one of my goals for 2015 is to be better about writing my reviews again. Even if they are short and sweet reviews instead of my long, involved reviews that I normally write with the typical format that I use.

I'm also doing the PopSugar 2015 Reading Challenge (list for that to follow) and will be posting reviews for those books as I go.

So check back this year for lots of reviews. Hopefully I'll be able to do a giveaway or two if I get enough followers!

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment