Tuesday, May 17, 2016

DIRTY GIRL by Meghan March - Release Day and my review

    DGnowfinal    


Desperately seeking rich, famous, single guy with a giant cock to make my lying, cheating, should’ve-been-born-dickless ex-boyfriend realize what he’s just lost.


Oh, and I give great head. Just sayin’.


DG AMAZON

No man in his right mind would answer that ad.


Except thousands did.


My name is Greer Karas, and I should never be allowed near another bottle of booze again. Because when I drink, my friend and I do stupid things. Like take a page out of my older brother Creighton’s playbook and post something completely asinine on the Internet. Waking up with a giant hangover to find my humiliating personal ad has gone viral is not my finest moment.


Cue my look of shock when one of Hollywood’s hottest new bad boys, Cavanaugh Westman, comes knocking at my door and drops his pants to prove that he does indeed have a giant cock.


What he doesn’t have is an explanation for why he disappeared from my life without a word three years ago, only to show up on the big screen two years later, killing bad guys in action flicks.


And now he wants me again.


What the hell do I do now?

     

iBooks | Amazon | Kobo | BN


REVIEW: Let's just start out with this book is named correctly. You don't need to read the Dirty Billionaire series before reading this book but it does give you some back story to help with the details.

We've all had those moments when we're drunk and an idea sounds like a fabulous one at the time but when you're sober you're like Oh no, what did I do?!!!! Come on admit it, you know you have.

When Greer and Banner's idea is seen in the bright light of the day and she gets thousands of responses, she flips out. She's an attorney what are her bosses going to say? The one thing she doesn't expect is for Cav to show up on her doorstep. The man she hasn't stopped thinking about for the last three years. He left without a backward glance or so she thought.

When you're Creighton Karas sister and you're Hollywood's heart throb there is no such thing as laying low. Unless you go where no one is going to know you. 

Cav is back to win her fully. He didn't think he was good enough for her before. He was a maintenance man and she was the billionaire's princess sister. He's back to show her he's in it for the long haul, no matter what it takes. Even when it means going up against her brother.

She's going to take what she can get without letting her heart believe that Cav is nothing more than a sex god that does naughty things to her.  She never knew that she wanted a dirty talking alpha that takes control of her body.

When her heart just laughs at her and tells her he's the one for her she fights it but Cav fights back even harder. Even when he still won't tell her why he left. He wants to keep her all to his self and get her addicted to him before she finds out why he left. Does it work? Is she going to be addicted to him before her world shatters? 

I usually don't like cliffhangers but knowing the next book will be out real quick doesn't make me feel as violent when I got to the end and was left with my mouth hanging open.

This book will have you laughing, fanning yourself, giving your significant other the side eye (wink, wink) and wanting the next book now (grabby hands). 
    DG3     DGteaser1       DGD-ad          
meghanmarchpic

Meghan March has been known to wear camo face paint and tromp around in woods wearing mud-covered boots, all while sporting a perfect manicure. She's also impulsive, easily entertained, and absolutely unapologetic about the fact that she loves to read and write smut. Her past lives include slinging auto parts, selling lingerie, making custom jewelry, and practicing corporate law. Writing books about dirty talking alpha males and the strong, sassy women who bring them to their knees is by far the most fabulous job she's ever had. She loves hearing from her readers at meghanmarchbooks@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment