Monday, August 29, 2011

well, crap....

I am woefully behind on reviews.

I know this.

I have no good excuse. No better excuse than anyone else has. Just life gets in the way and tends to get away from me. Between summer, back to school, busy work schedule, stuff to get done around the house, running the kids here and there and some medical issues for me I've just gotten really behind.

I hope to knock several out in the next week. It's not that I haven't been reading. I just haven't had a chance to sit down here and write them.

Coming up over the next two weeks I hope to get reviews posted for:

Elusive Echoes by Kay Springsteen (coming up next!)

My Killer, My Love by Mona Karel

Matching Wits With Venus by Therese Gilardi (long overdue)

Pa Weathery's Chickens by Paul Morris

Hawthorne by Sarah Ballance

Isabella's Dilemma by Anna James

Guilty as Charged by Anna James

And even a couple of more not long after that. See? I've been reading! I just need to get them written.

Elusive Echoes will be posted by tomorrow.

Thank you all for your patience!


No comments:

Post a Comment