Laura's PopSugar 2015 Reading Challenge
My book club is participating in the Popsugar 2015 Reading Challenge. Sooooo....below is my list. This is subject to change and when I've finished and reviewed one, I'll change the book title to a link. Is anybody else participating? Have a suggestion? Let me know!
1. A book with more than 500 pages.
Written In My Own Heart's Blood by Diana Gabaldon
2. A Classic Romance.
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
3. A book that became a movie.
The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks
4. A book published this year.
Never, Never by Colleen Hoover & Tarryn Fisher
5. A book with a number in the title.
The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield
6. A book written by someone under 30.
Marked by Kristin Cast
7. A book with non-human characters.
The Awakening by Christine Feehan OR Dark Lycan by Christine Feehan
8. A funny book
Wallbanger by Alice Clayton
9. A book by a female author
Long Hard Ride - Lorelei James
10. A mystery or thriller
In the Woods by Tana French
11. A book with a one-word title
Elite by Rachel Van Dyken
12. A book of short stories
Bad Boys of Romance, A Biker Anthology by Kasey Millstead, Nina Levine, Abigail Lee,
Vicki Green, Shantel Tessier, Casey Peeler, Morgan Jane Mitchell, Dee Avila,
13. A book set in a different country.
14. A nonfiction book.
Let's Pretend This Never Happened by Jenny Lawson
15. A popular author's first book.
Born of Night by Sherrilyn Kenyon
16. A book from an author you love that you haven't read yet.
Fly Away by Kristen Hannah
17. A book a friend recommended.
Reaper's Property by Joanna Wylde
18. A Pulitzer Prize winning book.
Beloved by Toni Morrison OR A Thousand Acres by Jane Smiley
19. A book based on a true story.
Marley & Me by John Grogan
20. A book at the bottom of your to-read list.
21. A book your mom loves.
22. A book that scares you.
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
23. A book more than a 100 years old.
24. A book based entirely on its cover.
Wicked by Jennifer Armentrout
25. A book you were supposed to read in school but didn't.
26. A memoir.
As You Wish by Cary Elwes
27. A book you can finish in a day.
UR by Stephen King
28. A book with antonyms in the title.
29. a book set somewhere you've always wanted to visit.
Kiss of the Highlander by Karen Marie Moning
30. A book that came out the year you were born.
Hell House by Richard Matheson
31. A book with bad reviews.
32. A trilogy.
Crash ~ Clash ~ Crush by Nicole Williams
33. A book from your childhood.
34. A book with a love triangle.
A Fighter's Desire by L.P. Dover
35. A book set in the future.
36. A book set in high school.
Evermore by Alyson Noel
37. A book with a color in the title.
Blackveil by Kristen Britain
38. A book that made you cry.
A Child Called It by Dave Pelzer
39. A book with magic.
Accidental Leigh by Melanie James
40. A graphic Novel.
Saltwater Witch (Maybe?)
41. A book by an author you've never read before.
Rock the Heart by Michelle Valentine
42. A book you own but have never read.
Breathe by Abbi Glines
43. A book that takes place in your hometown.
Leo by Mia Sheridan
(full disclosure: this is in my state, not my hometown. I couldn't find one that took place in my hometown)
44. A book that was originally written in a different language.
45. A book set during Christmas.
Dec the Holls by Jasinda Wilder
46. A book written by an author with your same initials.
Simple Man by Lydia Michaels
47. A play.
A Midsummer Night's Dream by Williams Shakespeare
48. A banned book.
19 Minutes by Jodi Piccoult
49. A book based on or turned into a TV show.
Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard
50. A book you started but never finished.