Friday, January 23, 2015

Never Never by Collen Hoover & Tarryn Fisher



Rating: 5 Stars

Title: Never Never (Book 1 of a series) This is a serial.
 
Author:  Colleen Hoover & Tarryn Fisher
 
Publisher: Hoover Ink
 
Genre:  Young Adult/Suspense/Romance

Length: 140 Pages   

Summary :  


Best friends since they could walk. In love since the age of fourteen.

Complete strangers since this morning.


He'll do anything to remember. She'll do anything to forget. 



Review
  
First, I want to address something I've been seeing around Facebook and on various review sites. Please note the part above where I mention that this is a serial. This is noted on the Amazon page. The authors announced this ahead of the release and it has been fairly well known within the book/reading community. As part one of a serial, this book ends in a major cliffhanger. I've seen lots and lots of people complaining about this. The authors have announced that the second book will be out in mid-May. I have no idea if there is a part three or when it will be out if there is. So now you have been warned. If you choose to purchase this book, do it with the full knowledge that there is a cliffhanger and it's a serial.

Wow. Just wow. This book pulls you in and doesn't let you go until the end of the ride. Even then, you'll be thinking about it for days. Strap in and put the safety bar down, because you're gonna need it with this one! There are so many twists and turns in this book that you're not going to know which way is up when the ride is over.

I love Silas. He's a total sweetheart (so far) and seems to genuinely care about people. Especially Charlie. Even without knowing the full story, he knows that she's important to him, and that's all that matters. Charlie is a little harder. She's a little more abrasive and a little harder to like but she grows on you. She's independent and determined. She also redeems herself by how she treats her little sister and the fact that she's not liking who she used to be.

Overall, I loved this book. I loved the fact that I couldn't stop thinking about it for days afterwards. I love that I am completely clueless as to where this may or may not be headed when I'm usually really good at figuring things out. And I absolutely cannot wait for May!

Purchase Never Never (Volume 1) on Amazon. (Just click the title)

No comments:

Post a Comment