Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Badass in my Bed





My life is music. I play it, I live it, I breathe it. Next week, I start my dream job playing cello with the Boston Symphony. My father might finally be proud of me, and I… well, I’ll have my music.
Then I met Dylan—tattooed, badass, always-hard Dylan. He’s nothing like anyone I’ve ever been with before. Just one night can’t hurt me.
But sometimes when you play with fire, you get burned.

Review: 4 stars

Title: Badass in my Bed

Author: Rae Lynn Blaise

Publisher:  Rae Lynn Blaise

Genre: Contemporary Fiction, Short Stories, Romance

Pages: 69 pages


I'm actually pretty stoked about this series. You have a daughter that is trying to do the right thing, she's also a friend who is totally clueless outside of her music.  You have a friend that everyone should have, someone who will push you and who is looking out for you. You have a dad that's a...well he wants one thing for his daughter, no matter what. You have the sexy rocker you want to lick. You put those all together for a hot journey, it's sweet, sexy and a little heartbreaking.

I loved taking the journey with them and cannot wait for the next book!


Amazon Links:


No comments:

Post a Comment