Friday, June 10, 2011

Intro

Some of you may have been following my book reviews on Examiner.com - I hope that you will continue to follow them here.

I have made the decision to move my reviews to a private blog for various reasons. One of them being that Examiner wants everything to have a local spin on it, which is a little hard to do with book reviews and/or author interviews. This will also allow me to cross-post reviews to other sites, such as Amazon, Goodreads, etc., which I was unable to do before due to rules at Examiner.com. There are other reasons, but overall, in weighing all the pros and cons, I think this decision will more benefit my readers as well as the authors that I am reviewing.

I'm still new to figuring out all of the technicalities of blogs, so bear with me.

If you are an author/editor/publisher/etc. and would like to have me review your book(s), you can contact me at writingwhat (at) gmail (dot) com. I promise to give a fair and honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment