Thursday, February 18, 2016

A Real Bad Boy by Kaylee Song is Live!!


Description/Blurb:
Not all soldiers are made to follow orders.
When it comes to Willow Ford I’d disobey them all.
After nine years overseas, all I want is my peace until I come face to face with my past. Her.
Willow will give me everything I need to heal. She’s running from a pain and heartache, but that won’t stop me from taking what is mine.
After I'm hired as a bodyguard for a billionaire, Willow's the one who needs protecting. I'm the only man who can solve an unsolvable murder, but righting that wrong puts everyone in danger. Including the woman I love… and our unborn child.
And I'll do anything to save what's mine--even if it gets bloody.
Nothing is more important to me than Willow and that baby.

Mailing list: http://eepurl.com/S8bPP


No comments:

Post a Comment