Friday, September 30, 2016

Hopelessly Shattered (Sacred Sinners MC- Texas Chapter) Author: Bink Cummings - Available Now and My Review

Hopelessly Shattered (Sacred Sinners MC- Texas Chapter)
Author: Bink Cummings
Genre: MC Romance
Release Date: September 27, 2016
Single Mother- ✔ 
Dead Father- ✔
Motherless Childhood- ✔
Librarian- ✔
Black Rimmed Glasses to Fit the Job Description- ✔
The Biggest A-hole in the World for an Ex- ✔✔
When you’re born you never know what life will throw at you. You just make the best of it no matter what happens. That’s pretty much been my go-to since infancy. Then the charming, bald headed, blue eyed, Brent came along and I thought all the suck in life had been flushed down the drain. Ha! That’s when my true journey began—motherhood. 
This is my story, on how I took life by the go-nads when I decided I needed closure from my past—my father’s sudden death in particular. But what happens next wasn't anything I expected… It’s hopeless… shattering….exciting … scary…joyful…priceless… and I owe it all to one man... Bear, a chapter president of the Sacred Sinners Motorcycle Club.
Warning: Contains adult sexual content, the excessive use of the F-word, cheating, and whatever else that makes it unsuitable for anyone under the age of 18. 
1st Novel in a Duology - that could also be read as a possible standalone.
“Heartbreak, love, angst... all combined together. 

This was one hell of a ride... and I loved every minute of it.” - Reader Review
“Bink you completely blew me away with this one.” - Author R.F. Greenwood
“OMG what an Epic read !!! 5*+ from me” - Reader Review
“This book was amazing!...... Emotion, love, sex, a great story/characters, and that second of being pissed off.” - 2 Chicks and a Book

REVIEW: Kat is a no holds barred kind of girl but also totally sweet. She's a much better person than me in some regards and not in others. She forgives much faster than I think I could in her circumstances. The things that she learns should make her a bitter person but she's not. 

This book had my jaw dropping in places, smiling, laughing and teary in others. This author knows how to draw all of the emotions out of you. Has you guessing on some parts and when you think you know what's going to happen, nope, you're wrong. Love that in her books!

Can't wait for the next one and hoping I get to see lots more of Kade.
HOSTED OVER ON FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM AND TWITTER
Author Bink Cummings was born and raised part of a biker family. Upon the incessant coercion from her sacred sisters, she has begun her newest journey in life--writing. When she's not shacked up in her home writing at all hours of the night, Bink enjoys riding motorcycles, taking care of her family, reading, and cooking huge meals--Especially her infamous chocolate chip cookies.

HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment