Monday, June 19, 2017

Beauty by Jordan Marie is now available!

This isn't your everyday Beauty and the Beast story.
Our love story was tragic, until it wasn't....


NOW LIVE!!

Order your copy at the following retailers:



Beauty.jpg
Full Blurb

Once upon a time I fell in love with a beast.

I fell fast.

I fell hard.

I loved him intensely and I trusted him completely - until he ripped my heart to shreds.

Love isn't a fairy tale.

It's messy.

It's dirty.

It's painful, and it's ugly.

Until it's not....

This is Book 2 and the Final Book of the Beast & Beauty Devil's Blaze Duet. Book 1 Beast must be read first.


Beauty Teaser 2.jpg



HAVEN’T READ THIS SERIES YET?  
Grab Beast for ONLY $1.99!

“I warned her I wasn't the man for her.
Now she'll learn what happens when you tempt an animal.”





Meet Jordan
I'm just a girl standing in front of you and asking you to love her
heh (I might watch too many Rom Com's)


Stalk Jordan at: Website / Goodreads / Facebook



No comments:

Post a Comment