Sunday, May 17, 2015

The Diary of Bink Cummings, Vol 1



Rating: 5 Stars

Title: The Diary of Bink Cummings, Vol 1

Author: Bink Cummings

Publisher: Bink Cummings

Genre: Contemporary Romance

Pages: 206 pages

Summary:

I'm a biker, and I'm a woman, who was raised by my biker family the Sacred Sinners. 
Growing up an MC brat, I've known nothing but leather, booze, club whores, comradery, and bikes, my entire life. 
My name is Eva "Bink" Cummings, and this is my story. 
How at the ripe old age of thirty, with no husband, no kids, and being a part of a motorcycle club. Things aren't always what they appear to be. I've found out the hard way, that your life, in an instant, can be flipped upside down. And the people you know and love aren't always what they seem. 






Review:

I love MC books that are well written, make me laugh, want to strangle someone, that are hot, etc. You get the idea, I'm sure you are the same. I had never heard of this author before and she was mentioned in a group and I was like, ok, I'll check her out.

I am so glad I checked her out! This book had it all and I'm doing a happy dance that I found her. I absolutely loved it!!! I am definitely buying the next books in the series (even though I have over 2k in my tbr, I'm bumping these right to the top)

This book has a cliffie, so I'm off to read the next one right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment