Saturday, March 26, 2016

Waiting on Faith by Nicole Richard - Available Now!


Title: Waiting on Faith
Series: A She's Beautiful Novel
Author: Nicole Richard
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: March 26, 2016



She’s a woman running from her past.
He’s a man with a fractured heart.
Natalie Brentwood is determined to escape a life of betrayal and abuse. Vowing to live the life she knows she deserves, despite the one she’s endured. 
Cy Davis is no stranger to lies and deceit. He’s harbored a ten-year grudge that could quite possibly ruin his chances with a woman who blindly captured his heart.
But when two people are brought together by fate, can they be the light the other needs? Or will a secret and past insecurity be a test of their love and faith. 
A story of love and hate and the depths one will go to bury heartbreak than runs deep.

“Blue,”―he paused to suck my nipple―“I need inside. I can’t take it. I need to be in you, baby.”
“Yes,” I spilled out in desperation.
Laying me right there on the couch, he lavished kisses on my neck, and the tip of his cock tickled my entrance. “Condom,” I managed to pant out through the lust his assault was creating.
I wasn’t ready to go there yet. I was not ready for the possibilities or repercussions of unprotected sex. I was on birth control, but that didn’t matter to me. No matter how careful or cautious a woman was about taking the pill or getting the shot, babies could still happen.
Cy exhaled a hot breath, leaning his forehead to mine. “Got it. I wonder what exactly it is about you that makes me forget my own goddam name.”
“Cy, my pussy is beating, and it’s begging for your cock. Go get the damn condom and fuck me into tomorrow already. Please,” I added as an afterthought. If he didn’t hurry, I would go searching for a vibrator if I had to. Never in my life had I been so sex starved.
He swooped down for a chaste kiss before running off to his room. “Don’t go anywhere,” he threw over his shoulder.
“Why would I go anywhere when you haven’t given me my damn orgasm yet?”
He laughed, shaking his head as he disappeared through his bedroom doorway.
Forty seconds later, he came back into view with a condom in place and string of them hanging from his hand. I couldn’t help but let my giggle escape.
Then he was over me, caging me between his arms and the couch with his cock right where I needed him. I dropped my knees to the sides, spread them as wide as I could and pulled his hips toward me. 
“Aren’t we a greedy girl tonight?” He chuckled. “But shit if I don’t think it is the hottest damn thing.”
Cy slammed into me hard and I screamed out, arching into him and pulling him impossibly closer. He set a gentle pace, which made my toes curl and a light sweat break out over my skin.
Murmurs of pleasure fell from my lips before I could stop them. My hips surged to meet his, silently asking him for harder, deeper. He obliged, and my screams escalated with each thrust. Stars and white lights, again. Damn, this man was good.
Nicole was born and raised and currently resides in Hawaii with her husband and two teenage children. At an adolescent age she took a strong liking to reading and even had a pipe dream of writing her own book. Life and growing up had put reading on the far end back burner, but her dream recently came true with her debut novel The Beauty of Grace, book one in the She’s Beautiful Series. A hopeless romantic, she has a love for romance novels which she credits her late mother passing on to her and now an even stronger love to write her own stories.
HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment