Monday, December 12, 2016

The Dead Come Calling by CC Wood


I'm Zoe Thorne and I speak to the dead. Unfortunately, dead isn't always synonymous with good-natured. In fact, most of the spirits I meet have dirty minds and a tendency to create mischief and mayhem. 

For the past two months, I've been traveling with the cast of The Wraith Files, a paranormal investigation web show. Stony and Blaine are like the perverted, annoying brothers I never had. Our boss, Malachi Flemming, well, he makes my heart beat faster and my hormones dance.
During a break from filming, I've returned home to my resident ghost, Teri, an exotic dancer who died thirty years ago. I'm on a mission to find the man who murdered her and see that justice is served.
Preoccupied with my search for a killer, I'm unaware that something dark and twisted lies in wait for me. Not one, but two faceless entities intent on terrorizing me before moving in for the kill.
With unseen enemies shadowing my every move, it's time to discover how deep my abilities run. I need every bit of power I possess...or I'll be taking my place among the dead.


Amazon US * Amazon UK * Amazon AU * Amazon CA

iBooks * Barnes & Noble * Kobo


Facebook Release Party: http://bit.ly/2h1mQoD




Add it to your TBR!
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/33019208-the-dead-come-calling
A native Texan, C.C. grew up either reading or playing the piano. Years later, she’s still not grown up and doing the same things.  Since the voices in her head never shut up, C.C. decided to share their crazy stories and started writing books.
Now that she has a baby girl at home, C.C.’s non-writing time is usually spent cleaning up poopy diapers or feeding the poop machine.  Sometimes she teaches piano, cooks, or spends time bugging her hubby and two beagles.

No comments:

Post a Comment