Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Trigger's Salvation Series: Hellfire Dogs MC #1 Author: Crystal Miller

Title: Trigger's Salvation
Series: Hellfire Dogs MC #1
Author: Crystal Miller
Genre: Paranormal MC Romance
Release Date: January 25, 2017

Trigger
The moment I saw Eve in the dress shop helping my sister, I knew there was more to her than what meets the eye. The friendship between Bridget and Eve was never known to me and now I need to make sure that she doesn't pose a threat to the club. What I didn't count on was falling for her. What will happen when she learns my secrets? Will she run or will she be my salvation?
Eve
What a fucking douche bag! How can one person be such an asshole to someone they just met. Of course, I do have a history of being with assholes. After one night of what was an amazing apology dinner, I find myself falling for this guy. Can I put myself through this again? Can I deal with his mood changes all the time? And what secrets does he have that I see in his eyes?

Crystal Miller currently resides in Louisiana with her two children and fiance. By day, she is running her own business and keeping her authors organized and taking care of her family. By night, her characters come to life where she spends most of her nights glued to the computer getting their stories onto paper.
HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment