Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Fate of Amber Author: Kerri Ann

Title: Fate of Amber
Author: Kerri Ann
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Release Date: January 16, 2017
Shoan. 
I’ve lived a thousand lives. 
I’ve lived and screwed my way through the ages without ever finding love for my hardened soul. It’s not mine to find; or at least I thought. Her dark red hair, her flashing green eyes, and that piercingly happy and light attitude caught me the moment I saw her in the airport. 
If I thought she was going to be my redemption, would I have chased her, or avoided her as much as possible?
Athena
Twenty nine. I wanted to enter the dirty thirties in a whoring, and dangerously dark sinister way. One night of drinking too much, a conversation about things I know nothing about, and an ill thought out plan of escape turned into a bigger adventure than I’d ever dreamed of. Sure, I wanted a sweaty, broad chested, tall and handsome darling to bring me to my knees. In more ways than one, I got more than I bargained for. 
When the fates align, can hearts endure? Will theirs?
"For my first PNR romance read I couldn't have asked for a better story. This story has twists and turns in every chapter and each character is something special." - 5 Star Review from Candi "I can't wait to read more from this author." - 4 Star Review from 2OCC Reviews
With an avaricious appetite for stories, Kerri Ann can be found quite often with her nose in a book or writing it. On many occasion it has been said that she's in her own world, living in the stories of those she reads about, giving them a life they deserve.
She can easily be found under a tree in the shade, or reclining at Starbucks scribbling notes about new stories and new characters, all while keeping the coffee chain in business. 
Whether late at night, at a music festival, or sitting on a ski lift, when the thoughts arise, Kerri Ann will add them to those in progress. So be wary, your antics could be in her next book.

ON SALE FOR $1.99 LIMITED TIME
HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment